AW23 Beef with the Bills-Any insight?

plenzmd1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:59 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'm glad he at least defined his beef as limited to the FO and not the fans/city as a whole--that said, what's the point of bringing it up and then not being upfront about whatever the issue happens to be? Now it turns into a bunch of pointless speculation, ergo, all of us here...;) 

That was definitely a fail on his part to paint himself as sole heir to the title of "Mr. Buffalo." We could start a whole thread of which current and former players are most involved in the community and I'd be surprised to see him at or near the top. If he's trying to gain the sympathy of the fans, he's going about it totally the wrong way, IMHO. 

Links? What %? Can't say that I've ever heard negativity like that from the former players who were invested in playing for Buffalo beyond a year or 2 rental terms, like TO.

lots of them feel their career was wasted here with the top to bottom incompetence.They laugh about this team/organization.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:45 PM, stony said:

Regarding the NFL, I tend to be pro labor.  But is there any truth to this whatsoever?

most of them will be respectful....And remember I am talking about the yrs not incl 87-99.And I am not talking about the players re the fans.- but re the organization.