Ramsey eats crow

BuffAlone

2 hours ago, The Red King said:

No.  You have to realize the people who cried to the heavens that Allen is already a bust are dug in.  No matter how good Allen plays, there will be something to critisize because they certainly aren't going to admit they might be *gasp* wrong!  Hell, Allen could run the table and win the Super Bowl, and these guys will just state that other QBs could have done it better, it was all the D, and he's still awful.

^^^^^^This. No need to mention any names, anyone who’s spent enough time on these boards already knows exactly who falls into the JA negative nellies group @The Red Kingis talking about. While still early, the fact is there is something different, an intangible anything’s possible type quality to this kid in a good way, that gives an old 90’s SB era fan like me a jolt of optimism that’s been sorely missed for way too long. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Red King said:

No.  You have to realize the people who cried to the heavens that Allen is already a bust are dug in.  No matter how good Allen plays, there will be something to critisize because they certainly aren't going to admit they might be *gasp* wrong!  Hell, Allen could run the table and win the Super Bowl, and these guys will just state that other QBs could have done it better, it was all the D, and he's still awful.

I would not mind admitting I'm wrong on Allen, but he is still a very inconsistent passer, ya know, the knock on him comming into the draft...