This team looks scary bad

Niagara Dude

17 hours ago, Idandria said:

Not many positive takeaways from today’s game. Let’s hope that the ravens are just really good. 

Actually I thought the punter, who I never heard of before yesterday, did well overall.  Yeah he stone-handed the one fumble, but given his newness, and the weather I'll give him a pass on that.  But otherwise, yeah, what you said.

Edited by CodeMonkey

4 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

No, it involved throwing mountains of money and picks on underachieving players.

Beats having the roster we have! We got depleted to oblivion, looking like Browns level talent. I'm upset about it. You want a GM that does..  idk. But you definitely don't want Whaley.. I stand Pat by the point that Whaley wouldn't have us with the worse roster I may have ever seen. 

Not saying Whaley's good. But Beane's process so far is embarrassing. I had a ton of fun last Sunday like the rest of TBD.

50 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

And you like an 8-8 ceiling. You do you. Never change.

And you like last week lol. Are you aware the name or the thread and the the responses it's going to prompt?

I like 8-8 better than 7-9.. cause I like winning games

56 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

And you like an 8-8 ceiling. You do you. Never change.

If you're confident Beane is going to resurrect this roster before getting fired to a 11-5 team say it lol. I'm not. I think he's awful. There's a lot of GMs that aren't bulldozers in less than 2 years

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/9/2018 at 11:16 PM, Limeaid said:

Worst than Billy Joe who did not read playbook? No.  

"Exaggeration is a tool of those unarmed in the battle of wits" my debate teacher taught me.

Give me Billy Joe Hobert over Peterman any day. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HobeBi00.htm Peterman dreams of having stats like this. Calling Peterman the worst starting QB in Bills history isn’t exaggeration. Of course it’s only been three starts, but it’s not going to get better.