Roast my Fantasy Team

YoloinOhio

I only have one QB and TE to start off. Will wait until their bye weeks to roster another of each or replace them as I see how some of these guys play. There are always WR and RB injuries so I loaded up on guys I think have a lot of potential this season. It’s a 12 team PPR. Thoughts?

QB: Russell Wilson (Waited until 6th rd. on QB. I think he will be forced to throw a lot this year with the erosion of their D and uncertain running game)

RB:

Saquon Barkley

Shady McCoy

James Conner

Devontae Booker

Nick Chubb

Marcus Murphy (grabbed in the last round)

WR:

Michael Thomas 

Stefon Diggs

Doug Baldwin 

Emmanuel Sanders 

Kenny Golladay 

Mike Williams 

TE: Trey Burton

K: Greg Zurlein

Defense/ST: Chargers 

It’s PPR, you have some nice pass catchers. Is Conner the real deal? If he is, that pick is huge. I’m surprised he was there in the 12th after yesterday’s news.

From watching the Vikes I get the impression that Cousin loves Diggs more than Thielen. Baldwin and Thomas are both target hogs, Seattle should be in some shootouts and seeing some prevent D. 

The only thing I’d roast is RB depth, if a legit pass catching back becomes available I’d scoop him up. Thompson, Clement, Jones etc.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

It’s PPR, you have some nice pass catchers. Is Conner the real deal? If he is, that pick is huge. I’m surprised he was there in the 12th after yesterday’s news.

From watching the Vikes I get the impression that Cousin loves Diggs more than Thielen. Baldwin and Thomas are both target hogs, Seattle should be in some shootouts and seeing some prevent D. 

The only thing I’d roast is RB depth, if a legit pass catching back becomes available I’d scoop him up. Thompson, Clement, Jones etc.

Thanks - I was so close to taking Thompson  but thought I heard he was hurt. I think he’s actually still available in my league but I can’t add/drop until next week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.