Big Mac on juice

Do you think McGwire used steriods?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think McGwire used steriods?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. No
    • 3. I don't know

Based on today's replies by Big Mac is there any doubt he was a juicer?

278733[/snapback]

Based on the results Mark McGure is a Bills fans and visited TSW after his Congressional hearings.

BTW.....with all the corruption in politics, where do some of these Washington hypocrites get the nerve!!!!

Yes. 100% without a doubt. If anybody believes that he didn't than they are totally clueless.

He was under oath. If he never used steroids he would have said what Rafael Palmiero said. "NO. I NEVER USED STEROIDS. PERIOD. END OF STORY!" McGwire wouldn't answer any questions at all. He was the only one. Obviously, he has something to hide- years and years of steroid use. He looked 40 lbs. lighter on top of it. McGwire was totally destroyed today. When the Rep. from Missouri who is from St. Louis asked McGwire "Can you say that you played the game with honesty and integrity?" and McGwire refused to answer, that erased any doubt whatsoever in my mind.

Yes, but who cares? I'm not a baseball apologist because I simply don't care.

I did take the time to watch Sportsline on ESPN during the final months of McGuire's and Sosa's run at the end of their "juicy" season. It was an interesting bi-line to an otherwise boring sport to watch for the previous 10+ years.

There will be no accountability for the past use of steroids with the possible exception of Barry Bonds single season HR record and his possible total HR record. All that will happen is a bunch of people will talk about putting an asterisk next to his records, but over time that will be forgotten if not forgiven.

Ok so Big Mac dodged the question all day yesterday, "Did you take steroids?" Isn't that almost admitting that he did take them? His image is now tarnished beyond belief in my opinion. Why not admit to it, be a man about it. People already believe that he did take steroids, just be a man, admit it, take you lumps and move on. Just my vent about the whole situation.

Excellent remark by Rep. Souder of the committee: "There's a simple way to solve this," Rep. Mark Souder lectured him Thursday, "(by saying), 'I am clean.' … The American people can figure out who's willing to say that and who isn't.

"If the Enron people came in and said, 'I don't want to talk about the past,' " Souder went on, looking McGwire straight in the eyeballs, "you think we'd let them say that?"

Yes, but I say who cares. Let them all juice up, the game is more exciting that way. I'm down with a 200HR season :doh:  :unsure:  :unsure:

279310[/snapback]

I second that....

Let em all grow b1tch breasts and have huge muscles....

Well my honest opinion on the matter (I was joking up top Clements) is this.

McGwire is the only one that didn't LIE yesterday. He just refused to answer questions. Palmero and Sosa just flat out lied. Mac just didn't say he did it. He's the only one out of the bunch that SHOULDN'T be criticized for his testimony. At least he didn't lie about it.

McGwire is the only one that didn't LIE yesterday.  He just refused to answer questions.  Palmero and Sosa just flat out lied.  Mac just didn't say he did it.  He's the only one out of the bunch that SHOULDN'T be criticized for his testimony.  At least he didn't lie about it.

279433[/snapback]

I guess McGuire didn't get the memo about no crying in baseball....

McGwire is the only one that didn't LIE yesterday.  He just refused to answer questions.  Palmero and Sosa just flat out lied.  Mac just didn't say he did it.  He's the only one out of the bunch that SHOULDN'T be criticized for his testimony.  At least he didn't lie about it.

279433[/snapback]

So because that idiot Conseco says Palmero did it means he did and that's all there is to it huh? Right.... :doh:

So because that idiot Conseco says Palmero did it means he did and that's all there is to it huh? Right.... :doh:

279455[/snapback]

So because he said McGwire did it and McGwire didn't answer the questions that means he did it?

Canseco was the best person to testify ALL DAY.

He's the most credible of all of them right now as sad as that is.

279433[/snapback]

How do you know Raffie and Sosa lied? You been hanging out in the bathroom stalls in Chicago, Texas and Baltimore???

While I strongly suspect Sosa did roids, he's never been caught with anything. Big Mac had andro in his locker and got called out on it --- so we at least have proof he was doing something.