Oh, poo......

Well....other than the obvious missing thread...... :w00t:

Speaking of cats.....Bubba is trying to get on the table by Molly and Molly is hissing at him.  :doh:

278737[/snapback]

Give Bubba a gun. Murder-suicide would be the desired outcome.

Man, I hate when I miss the fun threads. But...me being gentler and kinder, it's bound to happen more often.

I'm warning you, though, CL. All this gentler, kinder stuff is gonna back up and blow one day. :doh:

278751[/snapback]

Take some fiber. :w00t:

You know, this is the reason folks like JP-Era get so darn frustrated.  Keep up the good work.

Oh, and a big FU to you, Kelly.  You've changed.  :w00t:

278777[/snapback]

Yeah all you old-timers really gumming this place up. Having fun and him not being able to participate.

Speaking of cats.....Bubba is trying to get on the table by Molly and Molly is hissing at him.  :doh:

278737[/snapback]

Hey cablegal.....

I just wanted to let you know that we did end up getting a second cat for our house......oh the comedy and entertainment

- At first princess (older female cat) couldnt stand gizmo (younger male cat)....she would go in the rooms and not come out for hours.....sit and sulk all day long....and try to lure Gizmo outside so she could beat the crap out of him.....after about 2 weeks they got used to each other and even end up sitting in the same spots and sleeping together....

- They play this fricken game where they will take turns chasing each other around the house......they seem to go till Princess gets tired and hisses and doesn't want to play anymore so Gizmo goes and sulks.....

- Princess will play this game while she is on the couch where she lets her tail down like a fishing hook and teases Gizmo...who of course is too young and stupid to be able to resist going after the tail.......

But of course they do gang up together when it comes to my dogs.....teasing them at the window......

They are fun to watch......

278737[/snapback]

There is no missing thread! The moderators cannot remove threads! They do not control the board! They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!