Joe Cocker The Letter

TSNBDSC

How is he NOT in the R&R HOF? I know....too many covers. 

Every 3-5 years I go for a little run/walk and listen to Pandora.....Joe Cocker channel. That gets you a LOT of Van Morrison as well - another great! As I’ve mentioned a few times, we got to be friends with a number of R&R HOF folks. Dinner at our house would be heavy on Van Morrison, which got lots of love. “He’s got soul!” 

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

How is he NOT in the R&R HOF? I know....too many covers. 

Every 3-5 years I go for a little run/walk and listen to Pandora.....Joe Cocker channel. That gets you a LOT of Van Morrison as well - another great! As I’ve mentioned a few times, we got to be friends with a number of R&R HOF folks. Dinner at our house would be heavy on Van Morrison, which got lots of love. “He’s got soul!” 

I don't k now too many people who take the R&R hall of fame seriously. It's been a joke for quite some time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I don't k now too many people who take the R&R hall of fame seriously. It's been a joke for quite some time. 

Yeah, but how do they miss like THAT? I guess they may be too close to the Browns? 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, but how do they miss like THAT? I guess they may be too close to the Browns? 

Few are aware there is a nominal fee for an individual or group to receive consideration for entry to the hall.  Unfortunately, Jimmy Haslam is the guy in charge of collecting the fee.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Few are aware there is a nominal fee for an individual or group to receive consideration for entry to the hall.  Unfortunately, Jimmy Haslam is the guy in charge of collecting the fee.

Can I get a cut....and still stay out of prison? I don’t have his legal team, just a well intentioned Golden Retriever who is good at making friends.