help with sizing of replica jerseys?

UB2SF

Here in Northern California, there aren't many brick-and-mortar stores for buying Bills merchandise, so I'm about to buy a McGahee replica jersey on-line, without the ability to try it on for size. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest the right size to buy.

I'm 5'11", 160 pounds with a thin waist but broad shoulders. The last time I bought a replica jersey was about 5 years ago when Puma was making them (and I was about 30 pounds heavier than I am now), I bought a Large, and I'm totally swimming in it.

Now that Reebok is making them, I'm wondering if I should go with a Medium or a Large. Or, depending on how the sizes are listed on-line, a 48 or a 50.

Any suggestions based upon experience?

Here in Northern California, there aren't many brick-and-mortar stores for buying Bills merchandise, so I'm about to buy a McGahee replica jersey on-line, without the ability to try it on for size.  I'm wondering if anyone can suggest the right size to buy.

I'm 5'11", 160 pounds with a thin waist but broad shoulders.  The last time I bought a replica jersey was about 5 years ago when Puma was making them (and I was about 30 pounds heavier than I am now), I bought a Large, and I'm totally swimming in it.

Now that Reebok is making them, I'm wondering if I should go with a Medium or a Large.  Or, depending on how the sizes are listed on-line, a 48 or a 50.

Any suggestions based upon experience?

278505[/snapback]

I'm 6'6 250. An XL replica more than fits. They are very big. You should be fine in a Medium.

Why don't you just go to a store by you and try on any reebok jersey?

278518[/snapback]

Because that would likely require me to have Raiders or Niners apparel touching my bleed-Bills-blue skin!

:doh:

Seriously, mostly because I'm too busy with life (and with The Stadium Wall!). :w00t:

Because that would likely require me to have Raiders or Niners apparel touching my bleed-Bills-blue skin!

:doh:

Seriously, mostly because I'm too busy with life (and with The Stadium Wall!).  :w00t:

278541[/snapback]

If you're 150, a medium will be more than enough.

Oh, and go eat a cheeseburger or something... you're making us look bad.