Second String Movie

How do you rate the movie Second String?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the movie Second String?

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You’re right, I should be more like Rodney Dangerfield and make wife jokes to appease the old folks like yourself. 

Jumpy, sensitive, and confused? You got that from a dumb joke on a message board? 

That seems completely logical. You seem like a very well put together human and don’t jump to irrational conclusions at all. I’m sure your family is safe to be alone with you. 

why bring my family in to it? is that some type of petty insult? damn son, you're not only not a comedian but real weak with the insults as well. 

you going be okay? you seem to be slightly flustered for being called out on your not so funny joke. as for old folks, well, maybe you'll have the fortunate oportunity to become one of the old folks yourself someday, maybe?

you repped confusion, that's on you. you jumped on the OP, although came back and claimed you were joking and yes, you seem the sensitive type just based on your posts.

now, I have to mosey on from here. I'm  going to soak my feet in epsom salt, take a geritol and fire up a bowl and get ready to hit the rack and rest my old bones.

take 'er easy hooks, it's going to be okay.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why bring my family in to it? is that some type of petty insult? damn son, you're not only not a comedian but real weak with the insults as well. 

you going be okay? you seem to be slightly flustered for being called out on your not so funny joke. as for old folks, well, maybe you'll have the fortunate oportunity to become one of the old folks yourself someday, maybe?

you repped confusion, that's on you. you jumped on the OP, although came back and claimed you were joking and yes, you seem the sensitive type just based on your posts.

now, I have to mosey on from here. I'm  going to soak my feet in epsom salt, take a geritol and fire up a bowl and get ready to hit the rack and rest my old bones.

take 'er easy hooks, it's going to be okay.

Tldr

i remember seeing this movie a long, long time ago. it was not a great movie, but i have definitely seen much worse. and it kinda held a soft spot simply because it was the Bills. and the qb almost seemed loosely based (very loosely) on flutie. i remember wanting to like it much more than i actually did.