Jacksonville resigns WR Troy Edwards

I don't think it's been posted. One less canidate for a 3rd WR. Is Josh Reed our solution?

275668[/snapback]

Reed, Aiken, Freddie/Jonathan or a draftee. I don't see TD bringing in a WR UFA, but if he did, I'd love to see Jurevicious as our 3rd WR. :rolleyes:

Me too. A few others have suggested Pathon. That's an interesting option. He's used to being a 3rd WR and he has speed.

A good late round consideration or even just a FA after the draft would be Valparaiso's Rob Giancola. He's got some awesome stats. I would love to know more about him. Anybody familiar with him or Valparaiso's program?

He has one of the most beautiful wives I have ever seen. In Jacksonville I asked him if I could get a picture and he said sure and starts to stand up.....I said no Troy with your wife not you. Even she laughed at that. What a beauty she is.

It's important we bring in a 3rd wr and a te. Whether it's through free agency or the draft. We have no viable receiver threat outside of moulds and evans and if one of them should go down we have nothing. I would have like david patten but since we can't get him I looked toward the draft. Maybe a guy who can eventually replace moulds like A Chris Henry, Reggie Brown, if not maybe just a slot type wr and I thought of someone who has extrodinary speed and play making ability. Roscoe Parrish. we could get him maybe in the 4th rd

If we sign him, I wonder if my wife will want to give him back the glove she caught from him when her Steelers beat the Bills at RICH in '01.

275693[/snapback]

He has one of the most beautiful wives I have ever seen.  What a beauty she is.

275759[/snapback]

Awww, thanks, T! I know she is.