Tracking phone location for runners?

Just Jack

Any runners or significant others of runners that use apps to track where your SO is during a run? My wife has android, I have an iPhone. I do have an Android phone for work I can use if that makes it easier. I'm looking for some way to see where she is during a race so I know when I need to be at the finish line. Any phrase I can think of Googling just brings up apps for tracking her run, not something that will show me where she is. 

Are you worried that she will just continue running away?

13 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Any runners or significant others of runners that use apps to track where your SO is during a run? My wife has android, I have an iPhone. I do have an Android phone for work I can use if that makes it easier. I'm looking for some way to see where she is during a race so I know when I need to be at the finish line. Any phrase I can think of Googling just brings up apps for tracking her run, not something that will show me where she is. 

There are various running apps that can do live tracking. Runkeeper Go is popular, the live tracking is only available on the premium app. Bigger races allow you to track runners through their app using the runners timing chip.

On 5/9/2018 at 8:46 PM, Just Jack said:

Sounds like a stalking application.