Josh Boyce, WR rumored to have a visit

22 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm not going through all the posts, but when i saw roughly 4:30, i figure this guy only has to run the fly route. i don't know what all the dissection is about, but don't sleep on robert foster who posted a 4:31 in 2016 and btw, i think daboll knows him.

all we need is one deep threat and quite honestly, i think zay will fill that slippery outside role while kerley and reilly man the slot.....if we were to stand pat.

Well, I hope it's not on other posters here. I think that is against the TOS.

19 hours ago, folz said:

(unless the stars align...i.e., McCarron or Allen shine, Zay blows up, KB is the man, and another WR shows).

i think this is what's gonna happen. with a fast release, accurate qb, a nobody could shine. we are just so used to a crappy passing game that i think we don't get to see what some of these guys are capable of. i will say right now that our wr corp will not look like it does on ...paper...come mid season.

think about all the turnover the pats have been through and somehow brady turns a former...fill in the blank...from a team and makes them have career seasons.  welker, moss, amendola ,hogan, edelman. how many of these guys came from other teams and made it big.

we could end up with a respectable group if a.j and them have a good camp. i'm stoked.....mainly because of our defense but for once when we get a turnover, i shouldn't have to expect a 3 and out.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

ok, i have had some paralegal training , but i'm still a bit lost with what you're saying. is that like coc or something?

I was being ironical. Look up the word Dissection. The Terms of Service here are sort of like the rules to be followed.