Indy Traded Too Early

13 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Who’s Too Early and who did they trade him to?

isn't that Quinn Early's nephew? i think he went to the South Hampton Institute of Technology. always the first guy in the building. broke the record for off side penalties in a single season. and is the school's all time leader in that category as well. 

Edited by swnybillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Didn't you also proclaim last week before the draft that the top 5 were set in stone and that anyone with a brain would have identified the same names?  How did it go for you?    Did it elevate your credibility as a poster?

I was four for five and only because Cleveland is really dumb. Chubb goes four, Den is trading five. 

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Hindsight. Meaningless. Coulda Woulda Shoulda.

....LMAO......in the 2011 draft, perhaps Dareus was a mistake with Gabbert, Locker & Ponder on the board, right?.....we'd be in QB heaven today..........:thumbsup:

I disagree. Moving back 3 spots to get THREE seconds? How could it have been any better? They were guaranteed to get which ever of Saquon, Chubb, or Nelson fell to them. 

If anything, that trade set the bar and is what made us pay a premium of moving up from 12 to 7.

Edited by JimKellyTryouts