Orlando Pace.....

Can we swing it?

274749[/snapback]

I have been clamoring for this trade for weeks. I dont know who or what it would take but it would be a stellar move. I dont think it will happen but heres to hoping!

travis is only worth a kicking tee, remember?

274914[/snapback]

Personally I think you over value him. But there are several who thought we should get Shelton and a 2nd from the Cards for him. Hell Pace costs a lot more money, harder to trade, we should get Pace and a first for Travis.

Hey we have Travis.  We should be able to get Pace and a 1st from St Louis.  <_<

274906[/snapback]

No, lets can the thought of O Pace, theres a guy out there who blows him away.

LJ Shelton is supposedly on the trading block, lets trade Travis, our 1st next year, and our 2nd and 3rd this year to get him! :)

Can we swing it?

274749[/snapback]

Rams | Negotiations with Pace at a Standstill - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41:45 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have until Wednesday, March 16, to sign franchise OT Orlando Pace to a long-term deal before a four-month blackout period kicks in when the team cannot negotiate a long-term deal with him. Pace characterized negotiations as being "at a standstill" with St. Louis. The team has offered him a deal worth $51 million, including a $15 million signing bonus. However, the guaranteed money in the deal is less than what the Seattle Seahawks gave OT Walter Jones.

Seeing as he has turned down this offer, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we can't afford him.

Rams | Negotiations with Pace at a Standstill - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41:45 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have until Wednesday, March 16, to sign franchise OT Orlando Pace to a long-term deal before a four-month blackout period kicks in when the team cannot negotiate a long-term deal with him. Pace characterized negotiations as being "at a standstill" with St. Louis. The team has offered him a deal worth $51 million, including a $15 million signing bonus. However, the guaranteed money in the deal is less than what the Seattle Seahawks gave OT Walter Jones.

Seeing as he has turned down this offer, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we can't afford him.

275498[/snapback]

That limb is 10 feet across at 2 inches off the ground.