My Mock with realistic trade scenarios

D521646

Smith falling to #14 is amusing.  Funny how some mocks on tbd have the Bills getting their ‘guy’ while paying under market. 

Edited by RFL

4 minutes ago, RFL said:

Smith falling to #14 is amusing.  Funny how some mocks on tbd have the Bills getting their ‘guy’ while paying under market. 

What's the market in your opinion?  The market is what someone is willing to pay.  Sure it might not happen like this, but who cares?  And I can see Smith falling a bit, not because he isn't a top 5 pick but because all these QB hungry teams are jumping ahead.  Who else takes Smith ahead of GB if the QB's are falling like flies?  Maybe Oakland?

Tim-

37 minutes ago, D521646 said:

What's the market in your opinion?  The market is what someone is willing to pay.  Sure it might not happen like this, but who cares?  And I can see Smith falling a bit, not because he isn't a top 5 pick but because all these QB hungry teams are jumping ahead.  Who else takes Smith ahead of GB if the QB's are falling like flies?  Maybe Oakland?

Tim-

You are right about the willingness to pay in a market, but why under sell?  I always look at a deal from the other side (unless its the Browns) would I be willing to part with that pick at ‘that’ value after the Jets deal? For me the answer is no. We all have our opinions tho. We all want a Bills favorable draft, Im with you on that.

Smith falling to #14........Colts, Bills to name a few before GB. Now, if your statement becomes fact and 6 QB’s go in the top 12 on draft night.....I still wouldnt bet on Smith falling to 14. 

Its all entertainment for  now so nice job

Edit add on......yes and Raiders too

Edited by RFL

Fanspeak, no trades

12: R1P12

QB LAMAR JACKSON
LOUISVILLE
22: R1P22

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE
53: R2P21

WR D.J. CHARK