Mort prediction of QBs in order in MMQB- Darnold, Allen, Mayfield & Rosen

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the NFL.  With so many question marks with these QBs, I would bet a lot of money that 4 of them do not go in top 5.  Generational talents like Barkley and Chubb will push at QBs down.

It's kinda funny how people will claim we're over-estimating the QBs in this class and then will call these other guys "generational" talent.

OJ Simpson was a generational talent. Know how many playoff games he played in his career? Exactly 1. All those years of leading the league and breaking records didnt do SQUAT for the Bills. Also see: Barry Sanders. And without Aikman and Kelly, Emmitt and Thurman wouldnt have done much either. Maybe rack up a lot of yards, but the teams still suck without a QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's kinda funny how people will claim we're over-estimating the QBs in this class and then will call these other guys "generational" talent.

OJ Simpson was a generational talent. Know how many playoff games he played in his career? Exactly 1. All those years of leading the league and breaking records didnt do SQUAT for the Bills. Also see: Barry Sanders. And without Aikman and Kelly, Emmitt and Thurman wouldnt have done much either. Maybe rack up a lot of yards, but the teams still suck without a QB.

Talent and production are two different things.  Barkley has generational skills, same with Chubb.  The quickness, speed, size, etc. doesn't come around every year.