Biggest FA regret coming from Buffalo

30 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Jairus. Jairus.

I swear the same people who always spell his name incorrectly are the same ones who say "Martavius" Bryant and Nathan "Peterson."

Didn't know we had people on here that need to be so grammatically correct.  I guess you had no idea who I was talking about when I spelled it "Jarius."  lol.  I don't care how the spelling is.  i'm just glad we let him go. 

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Peerless Price. Complete dud in Atlanta 

Technically not a FA loss.  Price was Franchise tagged and traded for a 1st that became Willis McGahee.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Jairus Byrd. Local hero turned overpaid nobody. 

Winner.

Honorable mention goes to Andy Levitre.  He was full of vigor with the Bills but ultimately Levitre couldn't keep it up

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Didn't know we had people on here that need to be so grammatically correct.  I guess you had no idea who I was talking about when I spelled it "Jarius."  lol.  I don't care how the spelling is.  i'm just glad we let him go. 

Just saying I legit seen Nathan Peterson on this board a few times. Not that it bothers me. Just came to confirm that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Just saying I legit seen Nathan Peterson on this board a few times. Not that it bothers me. Just came to confirm that. 

That would drive me crazy as well, cuz that's a complete misspell.  I just got 2 letters backwards.

1 hour ago, macaroni said:

gotta be Stevie Johnson ... 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons with us .... then nothing.

Stevie was traded to the 49ers once we drafted Sammie.