Now Pittsburgh could be interested in "Pork Chop"

According to KFFL, the Steelers maybe interested in Womack. I wonder if this will make TD a little more antsy. First they grag Big Ben, now this. How much does spite play into this from both parties (TD and Cower)? Do you think that this sudden interest could spur Donahoe to step up his offer?

I think the whole Donahoe / Pittsburgh thing has been getting beat a little too much over the past couple of years. I don't think TD will base his decisions just to spite Pittsburgh. If he wants Pork Chop, he'll give him an offer because he is a good player, not because Pittsburgh might.

I think the whole Donahoe / Pittsburgh thing has been getting beat a little too much over the past couple of years.  I don't think TD will base his decisions just to spite Pittsburgh.  If he wants Pork Chop, he'll give him an offer because he is a good player, not because Pittsburgh might.

272153[/snapback]

Exactly, signing Pork Chop should be based soley on what he can do, not TD's history with Pitt.

I disagree.

I think TD is afraid of Chowder.

I think his every waking breath is spent trying to out-think the Pitzburg 'brain trust.'

He's got to prove them wrong.

He simply has to.

Otherwise, his life will have no meaning. :blush:

I disagree.

I think TD is afraid of Chowder.

I think his every waking breath is spent trying to out-think the Pitzburg 'brain trust.'

He's got to prove them wrong.

He simply has to. 

Otherwise, his life will have no meaning. :blush:

272209[/snapback]

:D