Save Travis till Draft day!!

It won't be that high on draft day because of all the RBs in this year's draft. The best time to trade him is during the season, or pre-season-whenever a team loses its top back & will pay more for Henry. History is on my side look back when we got a 4th from GB for Darick Holmes when he was on the last year of his contract. Henry is a lot better than Holmes was, yet on draft day we won't be able to do much better than a late 3rd, maybe a lot worse. Patience may have to continue months after the draft, but once someone loses their #1 back, TD will get a call about Travis.

Donahoe needs to relax and make sure he gets top value for Henry.

What is top value for a RB that is noted for fumbling, missing blitz pickups, fondling 15 year old girls, and shooting his mouth off. Not to mention his request for a long term contract and a huge signing bonus?

So tell me, are you an NFL GM? Which NFL GM are you? and what will give Tom Donahe for Travis' service?

My thought... Travis will be traded before the trading deadline next october for a conditional 6th round draft choice.

TD picked up Bettis on draft day when he was with the Steelers, so he knows a little something about how that works. I don't see TD letting Travis go for less than what he wants......TD will get 'er done.

What is top value for a RB that is noted for fumbling, missing blitz pickups, fondling 15 year old girls, and shooting his mouth off.  Not to mention his request for a long term contract and a huge signing bonus?

So tell me, are you an NFL GM?  Which NFL GM are you? and what will give Tom Donahe for Travis' service?

272016[/snapback]

This from someone screaming about TD's secret master plan to sink the Bills and force their move out of WNY ??? :blush:

Miss Cleo has more credibility than you.

LEt's go bust some RB's knees

LET'S LOOK AT THE LIST

Ok first we have Edge, then we have Alexander, then we have Holmes, then we have barber....

We bust them all up then travis will be golden....

I got some ski masks's

We can do it just like in Old School, all we gotta do now is get a black van... lol