The QB menu

A) I'd be giddy if:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. A) I'd be giddy if:

• Bills move on up in the draft and get their guy (serviceable vet FA as well)
    • Bills trade for their guy (Foles seems like the only option though some will include Luck)
    • Bills sign a top FA QB (I'd list Cousins and Keenum here, some would include McCarron) and draft a mid round QB
    • Bills let a QB fall to them in the draft
  2. 2. B) I'd be happy if:

• Bills move up in the draft and get their guy (serviceable vet FA as well)
    • Bills trade for their guy (Foles seems like the only option though some will include Luck)
    • Bills sign a top FA QB (I'd list Cousins and Keenum here, some would include McCarron) and a mid round QB
  3. 3. C) I'm so done with this team if:

• Bills move up in the draft and get their guy (serviceable vet FA as well)
    • Bills sign a top FA QB (I'd list Cousins and Keenum here, some would include McCarron) and a mid round QB

Choose one from column A, one from column B and one from column C

What would make you the most happy? What do you least want to see? 

You can vote for the same option in multiple questions but since the poll is public everyone will know that you're an idiot.

Edited by Cripple Creek

I'd be giddy, happy and stoked if whoever the BIlls get ends up being an elite passing QB within a couple years and continues playing at an elite level for the next 15 years.

I don't care whose name is on the Jersey if that happens.

I'm so done with this team if - they ever move out of Buffalo or if ownership changed to a person who I consider to be a worthless human being.

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 1