The Everything Jared Kushner Thread!

Just now, njbuff said:

Only the resistance cares about Kushner.

Non political folks and Trump supporters care nothing about Kushner. Never have, never will.

If folks like you wanna keep up the Kushner rhetoric, that's fine, but most people could care less.

Are you non-political or a Trump supporter?

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Are you non-political or a Trump supporter?

I fall into non-political.

I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't support him. He is President now............... but unlike the demented left and Trump haters, I will let the elected President do his job.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I fall into non-political.

I didn't vote for Trump and I didn't support him. He is President now............... but unlike the demented left and Trump haters, I will let the elected President do his job.

For someone non-political you seemed to really get your g-string in a bunch over a thread about Kushner. I hope you can unknot it.

Just now, garybusey said:

For someone non-political you seemed to really get your g-string in a bunch over a thread about Kushner. I hope you can unknot it.

G-string??????

I am just pointing out that it's a bad thread. That's all.

6 hours ago, gatorbait said:

Chelsea Clinton was ridiculed for her involvement in politics and the White House, and rightfully so. It’s only fair Ivanka and Jared receive the same scrutiny. 

18 hours ago, LA Grant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ahhhh. Ha.

lolllll

Classic liberal revisionism...............always good for a laugh.

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

Classic liberal revisionism...............always good for a laugh.

Disagree? Please refute it. If not, kiss my ass. Lumping my post in with Grant’s is a worse insult than all the stuff Boyst has called me combined. 

23 hours ago, garybusey said:

Yet, here you are going after a dude who has nothing to do with anything going on in this country because you're butthurt over Trump.

Must mean a lot for you to take time to come join us.  You're just like all of us and we are all alike!

• 3 weeks later...

More trouble for Hillary! 

It seems Jared Kushner’s dramatic fall from grace won’t have a soft landing. With his security clearance downgraded, state regulators now poring over his personal finances, and world leaders arguing over who has more sway over him, the First Son-in-Law suffered another blow on Tuesday when the White House was reported to be investigating some half a billion in loans that Kushner Cos. received after financial executives met with Boy Wonder in the White House. Per The Wall Street Journal:

White House attorneys are examining whether two loans totaling more than $500 million to Jared Kushner’s family business may have violated any criminal laws or federal ethics regulations, according to a letter from a federal ethics agency made public Monday.

The Office of Government Ethics told a Democratic lawmaker in the letter that the White House is probing whether a $184 million loan from the real-estate arm of Apollo Global Management LLC and a $325 million loan from Citigroup Inc. may have run afoul of the rules and laws governing the conduct of federal employees.

In a letter to Representative Raja Krishnamoorthi, David Apol, acting director of the O.G.E., wrote: “I have discussed this matter with the White House Counsel’s Office in order to ensure that they have begun the process of ascertaining the facts necessary to determine whether any law or regulation has been violated. During that discussion, the White House informed me that they had already begun this process.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/jared-kushners-weeping-inconsolably-in-a-janitors-closet