Won't anyone think of the poor, sensitive Lawful Gun Owner?

LA Grant

20 hours ago, LA Grant said:

Ooooooooooooo, here we go. Push a little bit and then the truth comes out — sounds like you fear gun control because, in your mind, once that happens, all white people will become slaves??

"Euro-centric" is interesting, since I thought one of your arguments against gun reform was that America shouldn't look to Europe or other developed countries, despite their proven success with the measure; somehow white people are not enslaved throughout Europe even though they don't have unfettered legal access to guns like Americans. But it's "heritage" that reveals your true nature here. It really just goes back to everything I said a few posts ago. You lean on "Founders" in the same vein Westboro Baptist would use "God," as an unquestionable higher authority to "prove" that your Nationalist agenda is morally just. It's not based on reason but on dogma, and dogma can't be argued against.

It is a hallmark of lower-order cognition.

I bet if I kept pushing you I could get you to say that America was founded by white christians and should belong to white christians.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The cooler heads aren't involved in the conversation.  The new law is an extension of policy aimed at "a more equitable distribution of property along racial lines", which will lead to "prosperity as the expert black farmers seize the land of the incompetent white farmers, raising up the sustenance of the people."

This is how genocides start, the most notably similar in Zimbabwe.

If you had the courage of your convictions, we could've saved ourselves a lot of time here if you'd just say your core belief — "2A prevents white genocide." Good lord. If you think it, then let it be known. Just say it.

Have you gone door-to-door to let your neighbors know you support pedophiles & fear white genocide? You dangerously stupid mutant.

4 hours ago, LA Grant said:

If you had the courage of your convictions, we could've saved ourselves a lot of time here if you'd just say your core belief — "2A prevents white genocide." Good lord. If you think it, then let it be known. Just say it.

Have you gone door-to-door to let your neighbors know you support pedophiles & fear white genocide? You dangerously stupid mutant.

please don’t mention pedophiles here. It gets some excited. 

17 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Gee, where have I heard about this equitable distribution thing before?

It's important to note that for Grant, and for people holding Grant's worldview, genocide is not a bad thing, so long as it's happening to people who are ethinically "white".

Again, this is because Grant doesn't believe in rights, and as such holds the cultural heritage of the Enlightenment in contempt as it is problematic to enacting his preferred governing philosophies under which people will have what Grant says they will have, do what Grant says they will do, and live how Grant says they will live.

And again, this is why the Second Amendment is so important.  It keeps people like Grant at bay.