TSW Posting Frequency

slothrop

I just realized that there is a link for "Today's Top 10 Posters." I was frickin' astounded by the number of posts per day some of you all write! And Alaska Darin is by far the most frequent poster with 89 posts today! 89! Second place was stuckinciny with 39.

Do you make money posting on this site? How is this possible. That's incredible.

"today's top 10 posters"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that there is a link for "Today's Top 10 Posters." I was frickin' astounded by the number of posts per day some of you all write! And Alaska Darin is by far the most frequent poster with 89 posts today!  89! Second place was stuckinciny with 39.

Do you make money posting on this site? How is this possible. That's incredible.

"today's top 10 posters"

269971[/snapback]

3 bucks per post. Honest.

I just realized that there is a link for "Today's Top 10 Posters." I was frickin' astounded by the number of posts per day some of you all write! And Alaska Darin is by far the most frequent poster with 89 posts today!  89! Second place was stuckinciny with 39.

"today's top 10 posters"

269971[/snapback]

Hey lookee at that, Im in the top 10!

What I find funniest of all is that a Miami fan is eighth on the frequency list for today.

269996[/snapback]

Maybe someday I'll let you all know how to make $40 a post. But to learn that, you have to buy my book, posting for dummies!

I'm in education, and its spring break, so things for me are slow in the office.

Maybe someday I'll let you all know how to make $40 a post. But to learn that, you have to buy my book, posting for dummies!

I'm in education, and its spring break, so things for me are slow in the office.

270000[/snapback]

What ever happened to Easter Vacation?

That's 3 more bucks for me, BTW.

What ever happened to Easter Vacation?

That's 3 more bucks for me, BTW.

270002[/snapback]

lol, classic.

Easter's not here yet. And as I've come to understand it, Ramius tells me that this list shows the top posters of the last 24 hours, so the system doesnt clear out at midnight or anything.

And as I've come to understand it, Ramius tells me that this list shows the top posters of the last 24 hours, so the system doesnt clear out at midnight or anything.

270009[/snapback]

Whatever makes you feel better about your life. rationalization is a great coping tool.

I think we need to start a TSW Addiction support group for anyone in the top ten. :devil:

Whatever makes you feel better about your life. rationalization is a great coping tool.

270054[/snapback]

Ahem: "Most teams couldnt make it to four straight Super Bowls, at least we did that!"

Feel better? :devil: