OT-He BAD! Mikie Jackson to be issued arrest

Eveidently he has checked into a hospital, per my 1:30 radio news, Da Judge is going to issue an arrest warrant and forfeit his 3 million buck bail cash.

:o

269590[/snapback]

Is Al Cowling available for a pick up???

Good, it's about time this pervert gets chucked in a cell with a big, ornery fellow that has a particular distaste for "kiddie rapers".

269600[/snapback]

You can just see Jackson sitting there on the Group W bench. Sittin' there with mother stabbers. Father rapers. FATHER RAPERS sittin' RIGHT THERE on the bench next to him...

You can just see Jackson sitting there on the Group W bench. Sittin' there with mother stabbers. Father rapers. FATHER RAPERS sittin' RIGHT THERE on the bench next to him...

269607[/snapback]

You ever see LA confidential?

Gotta love when Russell Crowe's character beats the snot out of the wife-beater and tells him he's gonna book him on a kiddie-raper beef.

LOL time to be the catcher instead of the pitcher

269610[/snapback]

I dont know, I saw some of those videos he did, that one in the subway...man he looked pretty tough, he kept saying how bad he was. Even the other people in the video moved away when he made threatening gestures. I'm sure it will work in his next stop. All he needs to do is give a coupla those ankle-swivel-kick-step-slide moves, and he will be the man!!

I dont know, I saw some of those videos he did, that one in the subway...man he looked pretty tough, he kept saying how bad he was. Even the other people in the video moved away when he made threatening gestures. I'm sure it will work in his next stop. All he needs to do is give a coupla those ankle-swivel-kick-step-slide moves, and he will be the man!!

269621[/snapback]

Now that was damn funny!

Miracle of miracles.  Jackson showed up and the Judge made nice. The cable talking heads are visually disappointed...

269652[/snapback]

my sense is.....(and i have not watched the coverage today) that he has two strikes.....once going to the ER for a runny nose....and now today being late for a back ache.

if he pulls one more stunt....there will be no mercy left from the judge.....he will end up in the clink for an overnight stay.

my sense is.....(and i have not watched the coverage today) that he has two strikes.....once going to the ER for a runny nose....and now today being late for a back ache.

if he pulls one more stunt....there will be no mercy left from the judge.....he will end up in the clink for an overnight stay.

269726[/snapback]

You call that a nose? :o