Demulling still available!!!

KFFL reports he has left Detroit without a contract! Everything I've seen says that there is no visit scheduled for him and Baltimore. TD needs to use PSS ( proffesional selling skills) on him and lock him up right away. Give him the 3 mil I don't care just DO IT!!!

KFFL reports he has left Detroit without a contract! Everything I've seen says that there is no visit scheduled for him and Baltimore. TD needs to use PSS ( proffesional selling skills) on him and lock him up right away. Give him the 3 mil I don't care just DO IT!!!

269573[/snapback]

Think maybe there is a reason everyone has let him leave without signing?

269573[/snapback]

DeMulling's agent in discussions w/ det..

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=2&c=358820

DeMulling's agent in discussions w/ det..

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=68&p=2&c=358820

269576[/snapback]

If the negotiations are serious then why did they let him leave. If you really want someone then you ink them and discuss monies with them there. Put a contract on the table and tell the dude to press hard because there's 6 copies!!!

Yeah god forbid we actually pay someone who is available and can help the team compared to converting a dt to og because he's cheap and "versatile" :o

I think we're all getting a little parnoid about spending money. When the truth is the places you should be spending money is along the oline. Now in all honesty who would you rather have Demulling for 3 million a year or bannan as our lg protecting the middle for our young qb?

"I think this situation absolutely requires... a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part" Otter, Animal House, 1978

Erie County Legislature 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999.....

Hey Hammer, love the sig line. But don't forget about Joel "I'm going to Disneyland" Giambra

Hey Hammer, love the sig line. But don't forget about Joel "I'm going to Disneyland" Giambra

I could have typed names all night.

I just heard former channel 7 reporter, and wife of the Voice Of The Bills John get me another bag of potatoe chips, Murphy will be running for town of O.P. supervisor. She will be running against current town councilman Stan Jemiolo.

I predict she will win.