Cleveland and the #1 and #4 picks.

xxxxxxxx

On 1/26/2018 at 2:59 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Come on man. No way they'll take two QBs with as much help as they need all over the roster. 

Sure they might. They might sign two and do a sign and trade with one with control of two of the top QBs in draft so they could carefully examine options especially if them taking 2 QBs causes a run on QBs.

Besides if they sign one QB that QB may refuse to play for Browns.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Sure they might. They might sign two and do a sign and trade with one with control of two of the top QBs in draft so they could carefully examine options especially if them taking 2 QBs causes a run on QBs.

Besides if they sign one QB that QB may refuse to play for Browns.

This is just a post that makes no sense. 

On 1/26/2018 at 2:52 PM, simool said:

Okay maybe I over embellished there, no one really knows except Dorsey.

I have read a couple of reputable sources speculating on it in the last day or so. Listening to a local radio show that has been around as long as I have been in Wisconsin, brought me around to this line of thinking. The host believes Dorsey is going to draft the best player in the draft and a majority of people feel it is Barkley.  He felt Cleveland was content taking a QB at 4. 

At first I was like there is no way they are going to miss out on Rosen or Darnold.  But listening a bit longer, he implied that Dorsey likes a different QB and that Darnold and Rosen both have flaws.  Barkley has no flaws.  He knows Dorsey and has good inside Packers information. It is the scenario that seems to make the most sense to me right now.

Dorsey still has no clue what he is going to do yet because it depends on what he's offered and by what team.  They have serious draft capital and cap room for free agents, and they hold all the cards.  Most of them anyway. 

i'm pumped for Cleveland.  Wait til we both get real qb's, imagine a Bills Browns AFC title game in 2019.   

9 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Dorsey still has no clue what he is going to do yet because it depends on what he's offered and by what team.  They have serious draft capital and cap room for free agents, and they hold all the cards.  Most of them anyway. 

i'm pumped for Cleveland.  Wait til we both get real qb's, imagine a Bills Browns AFC title game in 2019.   

Kansas City is going to be firing Andy Reid right about the same time Cleveland starts to turn the corner.  Chiefs fans seem to be oblivious to what they lost in Dorsey. Like you mentioned their draft capital is staggering, then Dorsey snagging Highsmith and Wolf from the Pack--I expect big things. I would love to see a Bills Browns title game.