BH13's 2018 Final Regular Season QB Ratings

Well, the regular season couldn't have come to a more exciting end for us. I've wrapped up the data entry, so here's the results. I eliminated the starters vs. not for this final set, and I set a minimum total attempt amount of 200 which left me with 37 qualifying  QBs this year. What stands out to you? Does this come close to matching up with how you perceived QB play this year? Let me know and let's discuss :)

qerH2vn.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Can't believe the top 2 QBs were lost for the season. Both offenses were downright scary. 

Mariota was terrible this year. After Winston and Mariota were starting to look good they both took a big step back. 

What is the formula for final rating?

6 minutes ago, Big C said:

Can't believe the top 2 QBs were lost for the season. Both offenses were downright scary. 

Mariota was terrible this year. After Winston and Mariota were starting to look good they both took a big step back. 

What is the formula for final rating?

It uses Yards per Touch, which factors in passing and rushing and subtracts sack yardage; TD% which is total TDs per total attempts; and TO% which is INTs & Fumbles Lost  per total attempts. Then that score is weighted by total attempts per game compared to their peers which is an attempt to emphasize QBs who are asked to do more than others.