(ot) WGR is Driving Me Nuts!

Am I the only one who's sick of Schopp and the Bulldog spending all week on the MAC tournament?

They spent weeks worth of programming talking about the QB situation in Buffalo. Yet when we sign Kelly Holcomb, they talked about it for like 5 minutes yesterday!

Then today they went on a rant about how the Bills piss them off and that local college basketball is where it's at.

<_<

Am I the only one who's sick of Schopp and the Bulldog spending all week on the MAC tournament?

They spent weeks worth of programming talking about the QB situation in Buffalo. Yet when we sign Kelly Holcomb, they talked about it for like 5 minutes yesterday!

Then today they went on a rant about how the Bills piss them off and that local college basketball is where it's at.

<_<

267093[/snapback]

Hate to say it ... but local college basketball is where it's at right now. If UB makes the Big Dance, it's going to be pretty damn sweet for WNY.

Don't get me started. To Late. I'm pissed too. No coverage of the top ice event going now in 2005, The Tim Horton Brier. And also do not get me started on the TOTAL lack of Cricket coverage. Cricket has more action than baseball but yet where is the Cricket talk I ask you? They have started the Yankees training camp crap but once again NO CRICKET!!

I've been watching the Brier on CBC. :lol:

Come on admit it. You tuned in thinking it was a special on a new doughnut line!

267595[/snapback]

Tim Hortons is a 2 minutes drive from my house. ( I've been there twice, if that) Right next door is a Police station. Imagine that . ;)

Tim Hortons is a 2 minutes drive from my house. ( I've been there twice, if that) Right next door is a Police station. Imagine that .  :lol:

267628[/snapback]

Yeah, if you drew a line from the Dunkin' Donuts to the Tim Horton's in Batavia, the center point of that line would be the police station. Each about a block away.

Tim Hortons is a 2 minutes drive from my house. ( I've been there twice, if that) Right next door is a Police station. Imagine that . :(

Orchard Park's police station....... right across the street from Tim Hortons.

Hamburg's police station............. down the road about 30 secs. From Tim Hortons

Just Brillant store placement!

Orchard Park's police station....... right across the street from Tim Hortons.

Hamburg's police station............. down the road about 30 secs. From Tim Hortons

Just Brillant store placement!

Rochester police station (across from Kodak on W. Ridge Rd.).....right down the road about 30 secs. from Tim Hortons