Military pension, 38 yrs old. Now what??

westerndecline

Hey westerndecline... You are a Coastie... These were pics taken by a Buddy of mine that transferred down to the Okeechobee Waterway.

Here's the USCG fleeing Hurricane Irma in September... Getting to safe harbor through the Port Mayaca Lock... Gotta keep the Zodiacs safe for after storm clean-up, rescue, etc...

Thought you'd like to see them high-tailing it out of there before storm came sweeping through:

IMG_20171220_214612828.jpg

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hey westerndecline... You are a Coastie... These were pics taken by a Buddy of mine that transferred down to the Okeechobee Waterway.

Here's the USCG fleeing Hurricane Irma in September... Getting to safe harbor through the Port Mayaca Lock... Gotta keep the Zodiacs safe for after storm clean-up, rescue, etc...

Thought you'd like to see them high-tailing it out of there before storm came sweeping through:

IMG_20171220_214612828.jpg

Yes those are the 25s 

Most stations couple them with the standard 47s

The 25s and theres a 27ft one too are mainly used for boardings.

Very familiar with tht boat. Did boardings for two yrs in lake huron and lake st clair before ast school and then sk school

Most of the time we stopped for food and just chilled to be honest lol

Doing ops with the dolphin helicopters was extremely dangerous and something i hated.

Any cg small boat station has a culture very similar to a fire station. Two on two off.

In fact many reservists at my station were fireman