[OT] Man arrested for...

I'm not so concerned with her well being.  But unlike you, I'm not so immature that I hate someone just because they are wealthy or successful.

266688[/snapback]

I don't hate her for being wealthy or successful - I hate her (well I don't HATE her, she just really ticks me off) for cheating and lying. Her arrogance is most annoying. :D

[ But unlike you, I'm not so immature that I hate someone just because they are wealthy or successful.

Yeah, it's as simple as that. So I guess that makes you the better man because without ever meeting me you are able to psychoanalyze me over the internet.

pound sand buddy.

One bad apple doesn't represent the good 99.99999 % police officers. I'm sure he's in hot water now.

266263[/snapback]

If you knew the mettle of the current class in the CT police officer training course, you would be singing a better tune, and it's not unrepresentative of the rest of the country, either. About 60 percent of them flunked the lie detector tests for questions that'd have any law-abiding citizen going <_<. And they take them b/c they're so shorthanded and they just don't pay very much in the first 5 years.

I'd hazard that 75 percent of police do a great job and are to be commended for the stuff they do and the risks they take. And then there's the 25 percent who are the type to break your headlights w/ their Mag-Lite, get a BJ in exchange for not giving a ticket, going WAY overboard in physical restraint of a suspect, etc.

Hey, rules is rules.

What kind of example is this bum setting for his daughter while he runs the streets of Brooklyn breaking the law. Today he teachers her to sell cookies...Tomorrow its drugs and after that they will be selling shoulder-mounted rocket launchers to terrorists.

I never like souting anyways. When I was a kid i was thrown out of the Cub Scouts for eating too many Brownies <_<