ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Is it FA period?

JP-era

Guess we should all hit the snooze button until training camp.

Can we please sign someone (no I dont consider Holcombe or Gandy someone).

Law- not needed but a stud who would be an upgrade

DeMulling- others were better and TD let him leave town

Franks- as the FA TE's get snapped up, teams will turn to Franks, why not beat them to the punch

Ohh and BTW, our #1 need position, LT is EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what TD is doing, but I simply cant agree to dowgrading right now.

Man, the way you were carrying on about Wahle, I figured once we didn't sign him, you'd be long gone. :huh:

The offseason is like an election year: Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Or in the case of football, are you better off now than you were last season at this time? That's a question that can't be answered because we don't know how JP will do. But we do know this: we're headed in the right direction and we're not done yet.

Editor's note: And Holcomb was a damn good signing. Better than anything our eyes were able to see in terms of a backup QB.

I don't understand the mentality of sign, sign, sign and spend, spend, spend, especially when this is a fairly poor free-agent crop for the Bills needs. All I'm seeing is teams paying STOOPID money for guys that are borderline over-the-hill. I don't want to see us become the Titans and backload too many contracts!

I don't understand the mentality of sign, sign, sign and spend, spend, spend, especially when this is a fairly poor free-agent crop for the Bills needs. All I'm seeing is teams paying STOOPID money for guys that are borderline over-the-hill. I don't want to see us become the Titans and backload too many contracts!

266190[/snapback]

Thank god,you know who isnt our GM.... :huh:0:)

what was holcomb? we only solved our immediate QB depth problem, and we did it right. I was afraid we were going to see kordell stewart or akili smith.

holcomb was a GREAT signing. A perfect match for the team's needs.

266190[/snapback]

Oh those liberal Demicrats. :huh:

Guess we should all hit the snooze button until training camp.

Can we please sign someone (no I dont consider Holcombe or Gandy someone).

Law- not needed but a stud who would be an upgrade

DeMulling- others were better and TD let him leave town

Franks- as the FA TE's get snapped up, teams will turn to Franks, why not beat them to the punch

Ohh and BTW, our #1 need position, LT is EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what TD is doing, but I simply cant agree to dowgrading right now.

266186[/snapback]

Come on man, you are starting to get worse than Rudy. Don't you think Donahoe knows that he hasn't found a replacement yet for Jennings?? Do you think we could give him more than a week to do so?? Do you really think preseason is going to roll around and TD is going to wake up one day and say, "Aw crap!! I totally forgot about left tackle!!! Dammit!".

Law and Franks are long shots to come here seeing as how their names haven't been mentioned in the same breath as Buffalo except for on TBD.

As evidenced by free agent visits in the past, just because DeMulling is gone without a contract doesn't mean a damn thing.

Good Lord let's at least wait until the draft before we trash the offseason.

266190[/snapback]

i think this was an excellent year for free agent guards, which was our #1 need heading into the off-season........now that jonas is gone LT is more important, but guard is still a need..........unfortunately, many of the better guards have already been snatched up........