Rolle signs with the Ravens

ganesh

As per KFFL:

Ravens | Rolle Signs - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:37:19 -0800

WNST Radio in Baltimore reports the Baltimore Ravens will hold a 5:15 p.m. EST press conference to announce the signing of unrestricted free agent CB Samari Rolle (Titans). Contract terms were undisclosed.

Ravens are just scary...glad we dont playem next year!

Also after they win the divison and pitt takes the wildcard that leaves bills, jets, bengals, jags, broncos, chiefs, fighting for the playoffs.....another year with no postseason!

Ravens are just scary...glad we dont playem next year!

Also after they win the divison and pitt takes the wildcard that leaves bills, jets, bengals, jags, broncos, chiefs, fighting for the playoffs.....another year with no postseason!

265841[/snapback]

Just what they needed, more defense.

It doesn't matter how good their defense is honestly, if they can't put points on the board they will still lose to a team like Indy.

New England has a great defense, but they have a pretty good offense to go with it, that's why they are successful. You have to be balanced.

Doesn't Rolle have an injury of some sort? He was in 12 games last year, only garnering 28 tackles and 1 pick per nfl.com.

265863[/snapback]

actually yes rolle does have a pretty bad injury. Got this off kffl as well

Chiefs | Issues with Rolle's Health - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:27:31 -0800

According to the Kansas City Star, the Kansas City Chiefs have lingering concerns about free agent CB Samari Rolle's (Titans) health. A spinal condition may prevent the Chiefs from signing him. Rolle has a narrowing of the spinal column, which the team discovered during a routine physical during his visit. It appears a deal is still possible and the parties are negotiating, but the team also appears more hesitant to complete a deal at this time. Another factor involved in the situation is Rolle's arrest in February for domestic assault; if convicted, he could face a maximum sentence of a year in jail.

what...didn't the Ravens just win a SB with nothing but defence?

265870[/snapback]

Yeah they did, but look at who they played in the playoffs.

Denver (Wild Card Round) Everyone knows Denver has sucked since Elway left.

Tennessee (Divisional Round) Tennessee was the same team Baltimore was, all defense, no offense.

Oakland (AFC Title Game) A team that played beyond their talent that year.

NY Giants (Super Bowl XXXV) Maybe the worst NFC rep in a Super Bowl EVER.

According to the Kansas City Star, the Kansas City Chiefs have lingering concerns about free agent CB Samari Rolle's (Titans) health. A spinal condition may prevent the Chiefs from signing him. Rolle has a narrowing of the spinal column, which the team discovered during a routine physical during his visit. It appears a deal is still possible and the parties are negotiating, but the team also appears more hesitant to complete a deal at this time. Another factor involved in the situation is Rolle's arrest in February for domestic assault; if convicted, he could face a maximum sentence of a year in jail.

265874[/snapback]

I feel bad for his health, that doesnt sound good at all. But I feel terrible for his stupidity and jail, what a dumbass.

Sounds like Law will still end up in KC.

265910[/snapback]

Well if they were hesitant to sign Rolle because of his injury I'm SURE they think they same thing about Law.

If I were Law I wouldn't sign with KC. Whenever a defender signs on to be the centerpiece somewhere it always turns out bad because when the rest of the KC defense still sucks, Law becomes the fall guy.

Hell look at how they ran Gregg Robinson out of town in KC and brought back Gunther. It wasn't the DC, it was the lack of defensive talent. PERIOD.

Well if they were hesitant to sign Rolle because of his injury I'm SURE they think they same thing about Law.

265919[/snapback]

Bit of a difference in their injuries.

Doesn't matter whether he will be the centerpiece of the D or not, they need help all over the defense, and the field of available CBs is shrinking fast, and they have to face a lot of good WRs during the year.