We filled all eight spots on the PS

Thailog80

WOO HOO!  My man, Jason Peters is back.  I'm also glad to see Fast Freddy and Drew Haddad too.  Plus, it's nice to see Sobieski back.  It tells you that they are going to work with him and develop him.  Maybe after a while with McNally, he'll be ready to join the 53 man roster and Pukecillo could be cut.  :)

19924[/snapback]

You like Fast Fumblin Freddy? :flirt:

I hope you weren't one of TH's detractors a couple of years ago when he had fumbling problems. :)

I guess Dominique's onto bigger & better things... wonder what happened there.

19997[/snapback]

Stevenson was active too many games last year to be eligible for the practice squad so today was a non-issue for him in terms of being a Bill. He got a lot of playing time and tackles last year (though I remember him missing a couple of important one such as in the Jets game where he and and Wire both took lousy angles tackling Sanatana Moss and he got a great return with Prioleau staying his lane initially but coming across the field to save the TD) but he certainly proved to be more of a favorite of the old ST regime than with Bobby April.

Stevenson was active too many games last year to be eligible for the practice squad so today was a non-issue for him in terms of being a Bill.  He got a lot of playing time and tackles last year (though I remember him missing a couple of important one such as in the Jets game where he and and Wire both took lousy angles tackling Sanatana Moss and he got a great return with Prioleau staying his lane initially but coming across the field to save the TD) but he certainly proved to be more of a favorite of the old ST regime  than with Bobby April.

20102[/snapback]

Thanls, that explains it.

It is not surprising that the Bills filled all eight slots with players cut from their own team, or that they did so quickly. The practice squad is potentially a fluid group. The Bills can cut players at any time from the PS without financial penalty and sign new players. At this point in time the cuts from their own team are the players they know best. Don't be surprised at all if the content of the PS is adjusted some during the season. Don't be surprised of at some point a player or two is signed who had been in training camp with another team.