THE ROCKPILE REVIEW - Ramblings of a Madman

Shaw66

Sneak Preview of a post I hope to finish tomorrow. I have watched the game films of the first half. Which was hard. Very unleasant to relive that. But I feel better. Maybe oddly. Again only the first half so far. But there was no quitting that I saw. No evidence McD has lost the locker room. We just stink. Details later but I think just stinking is better than political turmoil and bad blood. Also the Chargers are playing very good football. 

5 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Sneak Preview of a post I hope to finish tomorrow. I have watched the game films of the first half. Which was hard. Very unleasant to relive that. But I feel better. Maybe oddly. Again only the first half so far. But there was no quitting that I saw. No evidence McD has lost the locker room. We just stink. Details later but I think just stinking is better than political turmoil and bad blood. Also the Chargers are playing very good football. 

I have no ill will towards Nate Peterman, just the coaching staff and FO and how they have handled the offense and sold the media & fans on this team.

Maybe Peterman will be ready part way through 2018 or 2019, just want the Bills to try and compete.  The decision to play him was a farce.

Looking forward (I hope) to your comments, though if it is "It wasn't Peterman's fault on 4 of the ints" please warn me in advance.

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I have no ill will towards Nate Peterman, just the coaching staff and FO and how they have handled the offense and sold the media & fans on this team.

Maybe Peterman will be ready part way through 2018 or 2019, just want the Bills to try and compete.  The decision to play him was a farce.

Looking forward (I hope) to your comments, though if it is "It wasn't Peterman's fault on 4 of the ints" please warn me in advance.

No. That is not the case. Don't worry. No warning needed.

But it will help you get a joke I have in there if you happen to know the song Vincent By Don McLean