OL, DL, QB and LB

CEN-CAL17

OL is Terrible, DL is sub par... and Preston Brown is a liability in coverage. Humber is a ST player on 85% of teams in the league.

Im fine with the secondary for the most part and WRs.

CB Johnson and Wright are super bad!!!

And we all know the QB situation here.

I draft a QB, LT, OG, DT, LB with our top 5 picks.

Sadly, that pretty much sums it up.  

They need a QB prospect in the worst way, but can't afford to waste multiple picks on a hope and a prayer.  Even if they can get a decent QB prospect, how do you get enough pieces to give him a chance to succeed?

i GUESS my offseason plan would be to do whatever it takes to get a QB prospect and fill in the OL with remaining picks (assuming that there are decent options available in the draft).  They will need to do something to help the abysmal defense in FA -  but expect another terrible defense next season.

This team will be built in the next 2 years. Next 2 drafts and next 2 off seasons...

i wouldn’t expect much next year either. But they do want to build from the ground up. Through the draft with their players. 

It it is a rebuild, and I’m glad they are doing it, even if it means going through bad games and growing pains.

i will evaluate this Staff come the 2019 season.

9 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Star Loutelelei and two CBs in FA.

QB and RT in round 1, LB and OG in round 2. DL, LB and OL the rest of the picks. Add some young running backs in UDFA.

then we will only be one year away lolol

I think that CB is probably the least of their needs.  DL, LB, OL are the big needs...