McCoy sounds very unhappy about the switch

http://yi.nzc.am/dY34Hg

LeSean McCoyicon-article-link.gif: He’s accurate
Buffalo’s feature back noticed this attribute about his fellow Pitt alum all the way back in OTAs. Peterman is pretty consistent when it comes to putting the ball on the money.

“He was a surprise to a lot of the players when he got here with his ball placement,” McCoy said. “Each week, his growth, making plays against the defense. He looks good. I think he’s got a lot of talent. I’m anxious to see how he does this week.”

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

23 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

Thats unlikely. These dudes got to war with eachother. They believe in eachother. After the years on the geam you shouldnt be surprised theres lpyalty between the starting wb and rb. At each job u got people u cool With n people your not cool with. 

It was more of a knock on TT dumping the ball off on every play, than at Shady.

I'm sure many of the veterans aren't exactly thrilled about this move.

But all it takes is a few games and this offense looking completely different for most of them to be on board, especially the defensive guys if they don't have to be on the field all the time and realize that if they play hard again and can stop teams they have a guy that can keep them in games and possibly win them with his arm.

As for McCoy, he's always been somewhat of a selfish, stat driven guy and if the running lanes all of a sudden open up because we have a QB that can beat defenses and get the ball downfield pretty sure he isn't going to care about Taylor riding the bench.

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm sure many of the veterans aren't exactly thrilled about this move.

But all it takes is a few games and this offense looking completely different for most of them to be on board, especially the defensive guys if they don't have to be on the field all the time and realize that if they play hard again and can stop teams they have a guy that can keep them in games and possibly win them with his arm.

As for McCoy, he's always been somewhat of a selfish, stat driven guy and if the running lanes all of a sudden open up because we have a QB that can beat defenses and get the ball downfield pretty sure he isn't going to care about Taylor riding the bench.

:rolleyes: