Dolphin sign Holiday

I wonder if this means Taylor is being moved to the backfield.

Hey, you guys post Dolphins notes, I'm gonna run with it!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2005698

264789[/snapback]

Ready to sign Carter? What is up in Dolphin land.

Dolphins | Carter Deal Imminent? - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:21:22 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, reports a source has indicated free agent DE Kevin Carter (Titans) is "very, very close" to signing a contract with the Miami Dolphins.

Ready to sign Carter? What is up in Dolphin land.

Dolphins | Carter Deal Imminent? - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:21:22 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, reports a source has indicated free agent DE Kevin Carter (Titans) is "very, very close" to signing a contract with the Miami Dolphins.

264795[/snapback]

Ok, I'll admit Holliday was possibly a little older, and production had definitely cut back from when he wa with Green Bay, but you can't argue with Carter. Wow, if this is true, it might make my whole weekend!

Ok, I'll admit Holliday was possibly a little older, and production had definitely cut back from when he wa with Green Bay, but you can't argue with Carter. Wow, if this is true, it might make my whole weekend!

264800[/snapback]

That would be a nice signing for you guys, assuming his contract demands are reasonable.

264800[/snapback]

Now you can trade Taylor to Buffalo.

264800[/snapback]

Any word on what is happening with Surtain?