Kelvin Benjamin press conference

HappyDays

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Kelvin_Benjamin_I_Am_Here_I_Am_Happy/e4b735ba-2d17-4a92-a0a3-224847ec1523

This was from yesterday but I didn’t see any posts about it. I came away from this very impressed. I didn’t know much about Kelvin Benjamin’s off the field character but he obviously fits what McDermott is trying to build here.

He says he wasn’t surprised by the trade and felt the Carolina offense was moving in a different direction. He talked to Joe Webb after he was told he was being traded to Buffalo, and Joe Webb sold him on the city and the fans. Says we have a lot of passion for our team and our recent losing history doesn’t matter now. He sounds genuinely excited to be here and start working with his new team. He saw the Brandon Tate sideline celebration and was really impressed by that. I think he’ll fit in perfectly here.

He seems like a very happy go lucky guy. I think we need a count of how many times he says “you know what I’m sayin?” :lol:

I didn’t  realize he has known Deonte Thompson since they were kids. He was also interviewed on WGR yesterday and it was pretty good.

He had no idea what a “North Face” jacket was

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He seems like a very happy go lucky guy. I think we need a count of how many times he says “you know what I’m sayin?” :lol:

I didn’t  realize he has known Deonte Thompson since they were kids. He was also interviewed on WGR yesterday and it was pretty good.

He had no idea what a “North Face” jacket was

I'm not sure if it's still hanging around with the switch to the new boards but there was a thread a week or two ago about Thompson mentioning that his hometown (Belle Glade) had produced a number of NFL guys including both Kelvin & Travis Benjamin. Pretty crazy.