Why did our D suck so bad tonight?

Klaista2k

That's pretty broad and sloppy.

I can't blame a coach for not wanting his highest paid player being a negative influence on younger guys. See Mario Williams.

How do you think guys flock towards 100 million dollar men? I'm sure they have all the coolest cars, houses, etc. They have what the young guys want...

Folks often ignore the human aspect of all this. The guy got suspended multiple times for substance abuse, got fat, rode a bike, got fat again, constant muscle pulls, missing flights etc. This is the highest paid guy on the team. A soft spoken, detached, slug.

Short term it opens up a hole in the roster but long term it makes a ton of sense. They are trying to build a winning program not appease a 350 pound man child with no self discipline.

Who said "can't win with em"

I never said I disagree with what they did. I said I understand why, but it was a bad move. I said that the day he was traded, in a thread here. Marcell is going to be standoffish. Life has been hard for him. He's from the ghetto. Tons of adversity in his life. BUT the Bills need him ON THE FIELD, more then they need him off the team. At least IMO. Players knew he wasn't going to be her long term. The writing was on the wall. Players were invested in him. They knew his background. Watch the Kyle interview. They knew what he was. Chemistry is important. And despite what people feel, Marcell is still a top 3 NT in football.

Kyle may have had a bad game, he didn't stand out just watching live, but for the year he has been good.

Except in the run game. He's never been good in the run game. He's usually out of place, up field. Great player. Better person. Not a NT like Marcell.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic