How (or when) will Russia retaliate?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Putin over the weekend say that Russia as a nation has been attacked.

19768[/snapback]

The Russkies as a nation and culture traditionally aren't shy about such things, either. I'm mildly surprised Grozny isn't a smoking hole already.

I don't know when (aside from "when they're ready") or how, but I'm reasonably confident it'll be pretty unsubtle and bloody.

I say that the response will be devastating, and ruthless. The taking of children as hostages goes so far over the edge that such a retaliation will be tolerated. I have no doubt that Putin will give the masses what the want….BLOOD. I say that Putin should eliminate every living soul who had any connections to the terrorists in that attack. All relitives, friends, neighbors, business associates, lovers, ex-friends, ex-lovers, bankers, bearddressers, doctors, lawyers (especially lawyers) and anyone who ever knew or had contact with these sons of bitches. This is the only way to insure that they will be eliminated, and those who knew then and did nothing to out them, will also have a price to pay.

For you wussies who are too weak to understand sch action, please do not bother to respond. I do not need your consuling, nor do I need to debate this with you. This is the only way to deal with people who are willing to take our children and wifes by gun point, lock them in a school or other such building, and ultimately kill as many of them as possible in an attempt to carry on some level of human dialog. Kill them all until they are dead, and then if needed, kill them again.

I would also like to see them make a more pubic announcement about working closer with the USA on the real war on terror…not just the terror war in their country. The world must be ridden of these weasel bastards and the more countries who are actually willing to drop the hammer the better. Let france and germany stand on the sidelines…their 9-11’s are coming. Of course in their case it may take 7 or 8 such attacks, but someday they will be on board.

Well they can either blow Chechnya off the face of the earth or just let them go. Pull their troops out and let all the groups fight each other until they wipe each other out.

Sending troops to Iraq would make no sense whatsoever. It was Chechnyan separatists, supposedly, not Al Qaeda or any of the other groups now congregating in Iraq courtesy of Operation Enduring Quagmire. Sending troops to Iraq for something that a totally unrelated groiup did is about as stupid as what Bush did. Putin is many things but stupid is not high on the list.

Well they can either blow Chechnya off the face of the earth or just let them go.  Pull their troops out and let all the groups fight each other until they wipe each other out.

Sending troops to Iraq would make no sense whatsoever.  It was Chechnyan separatists, supposedly, not Al Qaeda or any of the other groups now congregating in Iraq courtesy of Operation Enduring Quagmire.  Sending troops to Iraq for something that a totally unrelated groiup did is about as stupid as what Bush did. Putin is many things but stupid is not high on the list.

19814[/snapback]

Is that according to your intelligence sources? Yeah, I thought so.

Well they can either blow Chechnya off the face of the earth or just let them go.  Pull their troops out and let all the groups fight each other until they wipe each other out.

Sending troops to Iraq would make no sense whatsoever.  It was Chechnyan separatists, supposedly, not Al Qaeda or any of the other groups now congregating in Iraq courtesy of Operation Enduring Quagmire.  Sending troops to Iraq for something that a totally unrelated groiup did is about as stupid as what Bush did. Putin is many things but stupid is not high on the list.

19814[/snapback]

A terrorist is a terrorist...is there a difference about where they come from or who they are blowing people up for?

OBL did not invent terrorism, and his death (if he is not dead already) will not end it.

If russia needs help, then we should help them. If other countries in the world need help, then Russia should help them. After all they are either with us or against us..........I say together we can get it done. My bet is that Putin is starting to feel the same way.

I'm thinking that their dealings with Iran and Syria might be a little shaky these days.

Sending assets to Iraq would be interesting.

19776[/snapback]

Keep dreaming. Russia isn't going anywhere near Iraq. They have their own quagmire in Chechnya, where they are losing soldiers virtually daily.

I say that the response will be devastating, and ruthless. The taking of children as hostages goes so far over the edge that such a retaliation will be tolerated. I have no doubt that Putin will give the masses what the want….BLOOD. I say that Putin should eliminate every living soul who had any connections to the terrorists in that attack. All relitives, friends, neighbors, business associates, lovers, ex-friends, ex-lovers, bankers, bearddressers, doctors, lawyers (especially lawyers) and anyone who ever knew or had contact with these sons of bitches. This is the only way to insure that they will be eliminated, and those who knew then and did nothing to out them, will also have a price to pay.

For you wussies who are too weak to understand sch action, please do not bother to respond. I do not need your consuling, nor do I need to debate this with you. This is the only way to deal with people who are willing to take our children and wifes by gun point, lock them in a school or other such building, and ultimately kill as many of them as possible in an attempt to carry on some level of human dialog. Kill them all until they are dead, and then if needed, kill them again.

I would also like to see them make a more pubic announcement about working closer with the USA on the real war on terror…not just the terror war in their country. The world must be ridden of these weasel bastards and the more countries who are actually willing to drop the hammer the better. Let france and germany stand on the sidelines…their 9-11’s are coming. Of course in their case it may take 7 or 8 such attacks, but someday they will be on board.

19806[/snapback]

If you don't want a debate then don't bother to post on a message board. So you are planning to kill "relitives, friends, neighbors, business associates, lovers, ex-friends, ex-lovers, bankers, bearddressers, doctors, lawyers (especially lawyers) and anyone who ever knew or had contact with these sons of bitches." And what of the children of these people? Are you planning to kill them or just deprive them of their parents? If the latter, what do you think the children are going to do when they're old enough? Congratulations, you've just created the next generation of terrorists.

If you don't want a debate then don't bother to post on a message board. So you are planning to kill "relitives, friends, neighbors, business associates, lovers, ex-friends, ex-lovers, bankers, bearddressers, doctors, lawyers (especially lawyers) and anyone who ever knew or had contact with these sons of bitches." And what of the children of these people? Are you planning to kill them or just deprive them of their parents? If the latter, what do you think the children are going to do when they're old enough? Congratulations, you've just created the next generation of terrorists.

19852[/snapback]

You'll have to excuse RiO. His dictionary doesn't include the word "irony."

I heard Putin over the weekend say that Russia as a nation has been attacked.

19768[/snapback]

The Russia of old would have been done something BIG by now. But the new Russia is dirt broke and limited in what they can do. Did you see how poorly equipped their special forces were last week... and that was the equivalent of their Delta Force.

This blog has a very good discussion on the Russian response: Belmont Club.

Regardless of the who/what/how retaliation happens, I hope it's HUGE and violent. That's what those vermin deserve for deliberately harming children. A message needs to be sent. If they get away with it there, it will be done here soon!.

You know what is interesting... they caught 9 Arab terrorists among the Checnyan dirt bags, which implies a direct link to militant Islam world wide, but the main stream press isn't reporting the Arab factor!!! Multi-cultural sensitivities are hindering and prolonging the war on terror.

But, but... don't you know that muslims would never commit such an atrocity? NO - it was the Russians and the JEWS trying to made muslims look bad!!!! Then again, if they were muslims, then they were justified. Chechens, like all muslims, are really very peaceful.

There are people on that forum so adept that they can deny and justify all in one post. Some of you might also be interested in the abundance of fanciful, convoluted conspiracy theories posted, too.

To be fair, there are a few folks there who seem to have their head screwed on right.

19852[/snapback]

Obviously you did not understand what I said. Yes when I said all I meant all, that includes all. What is so hard to understand about that?

Now did I say that this was possible, or even feaseable...NO, but it is the only solution. All means all, and the reason I included ever person who they know is because then everyone gets the point, that the world really is not tolerant of those who would do these types of terrorist acts instead of trying to settle their differences like the rest of the normal people in the world.

You'll have to excuse RiO.  His dictionary doesn't include the word "irony."

19856[/snapback]

you do not have to excuse me AD, I simply meant that there is really no need to debate "ME" on this point since you have zero chance of affecting how I think.

No need to be a smart ass........I would afford you the same respect. I others want to discuss this matter further...then more power to them, that is why they are here. Again, I said that I do not want or need to because there really is no need to.

But, but... don't you know that muslims would never commit such an atrocity? NO - it was the Russians and the JEWS trying to made muslims look bad!!!! Then again, if they were muslims, then they were justified. Chechens, like all muslims, are really very peaceful.

There are people on that forum so adept that they can deny and justify all in one post. Some of you might also be interested in the abundance of fanciful, convoluted conspiracy theories posted, too.

To be fair, there are a few folks there who seem to have their head screwed on right.

19871[/snapback]

Good god!! That Gawaher forum was pretty sick & twisted. I went and removed the cookie they left on my system.

NOW I have a website worse than that Peter Pan one that keeps popping up here :(

19814[/snapback]

Operation Enduring Quagmire...that is pretty funny, do you know what quagmire means?

Obviously you did not understand what I said. Yes when I said all I meant all, that includes all. What is so hard to understand about that?

Now did I say that this was possible, or even feaseable...NO, but it is the only solution. All means all, and the reason I included ever person who they know is because then everyone gets the point, that the world really is not tolerant of those who would do these types of terrorist acts instead of trying to settle their differences like the rest of the normal people in the world.

19876[/snapback]

So let me get this straight. You are actually proposing the murder of children? In that case, how are you any better than the terrorists that committed this atrocity? I have no problem whatsoever with sending the actual culprits to meet their maker, but the killing of each and every person they knew makes no sense whatsoever. Extending this logic to 9/11, would you kill anyone who cut the hair of the hijackers or served them in a bar?