Preston Brown on Jim Rome at 2pm-ish

Seasons1992

Thanks. Report back please, I know Rome's shtick too well. How long is Rome going to go on and on about him not being able to pick up that fumble, my over/under is 30 seconds.

First question out of the gate............and yes, it's over 30 seconds with Preston's responses.

Sounds like his teammates are rolling balls down the OBD hallways for him to recover. That's at least funny.

He carries his own logo'ed lunchbox to work every day. Breakfast and lunch are loaded in there.

Short and sweet. Karma baby!

Edited by Seasons1992

First question out of the gate............and yes, it's over 30 seconds with Preston's responses.

Sounds like his teammates are rolling balls down the OBD hallways for him to recover. That's at least funny.

He carries his own logo'ed lunchbox to work every day. Breakfast and lunch are loaded in there.

Short and sweet. Karma

So I guess not much came out of the interview

I dont know of that was a setup but if it wasn't, what a rude arrogant, little twerp Jim Rome was, everytime I see this i am hoping for a different outcome, Everett pounds the hell out of Rome which is what he deserved. Sad thing is I think this catapulted Rome's career.