Could/Would Diseny Every Put Out A Tranny Princess?

boyst

I found something on this, but the article did not say anything about protesters being arrested or charged or prosecuted. Just that they were there with that sign and that some other people were there calling them nazis.

can you link it? I took a few min to try to find it but don't have too much time. I'm curious to read it and since Tom is a lazy !@#$ I figure you could help

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something on this, but the article did not say anything about protesters being arrested or charged or prosecuted. Just that they were there with that sign and that some other people were there calling them nazis.

My radio lied to me??????

At least they get the hockey scores right.

can you link it? I took a few min to try to find it but don't have too much time. I'm curious to read it and since Tom is a lazy !@#$ I figure you could help

I dont remember exactly. Its easy to find though. Took place in DC, the group was the lovely and talented Identity Evropa.

EDIT: heres a link: https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/Men-Hang-Anti-Dreamer-Banner-Outside-Immigration-Law-Office-451009963.html

It does say DC police are investigating as a possible hate crime, but thats it. Maybe it developed more after this article. I dont know.

My radio lied to me??????

At least they get the hockey scores right.

Whats a radio? Edited by Cugalabanza

I dont remember exactly. Its easy to find though. Took place in DC, the group was the lovely and talented Identity Evropa.

EDIT: heres a link: https://www.necn.com/news/national-international/Men-Hang-Anti-Dreamer-Banner-Outside-Immigration-Law-Office-451009963.html

It does say DC police are investigating as a possible hate crime, but thats it. Maybe it developed more after this article. I dont know.

Whats a radio?

um. I am going to line up in the camp that...maybe this will generate dialogue?😆😆🤣🤣

Also thanks gringo

Edited by Boyst62