Well if this game doesn't show we need a qb.....

I don't know what does. I like Tyrod and respect his abilities and am grateful for what he's done so far....but dammit, this is the NFL, ...not a backyard game. Our QB ain';t gonna cut it. I thought we were going to see Nate at one point and maybe that would have changed things up, I don't know, we have a QB that for every good play, we can count on a bad throw or not enough sense to throw it away. THROW THE F'ING BALL...DAMMIT TT!.....and btw....where the f was the safety help over A.J. Green? There was no reason to lose this game. When your d hands you the ball that many times and you can't convert.....I think a lot of the play calling sucked.

Edited by billsredneck1

I don't know what does. I like Tyrod and respect his abilities and am grateful for what he's done so far....but dammit, this is the NFL, ...not a backyard game. Our QB ain';t gonna cut it. I thought we were going to see Nate at one point and maybe that would have changed things up, I don't know, we have a QB that for every good play, we can count on a bad throw or not enough sense to throw it away. THROW THE F'ING BALL...DAMMIT TT!.....and btw....where the f was the safety help over A.J. Green?

Coaching staff figured the rookie could handle one of the best WR's in the game all by himself.