Concerning rushing stat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Shhhhhh.... We don't want to let people know that its not all Tyrods fault.  That would make the world explode.  We need to keep on believing that we somehow have a top 5 oline with all these scrubs. We also need to keep on believing that a  real QB would do such a good job masking one of the worst Olines in the league that it would make them into one of the best.

Except BarleyNY's post says "They note that while they try to eliminate their impact for these rankings, the abilities of the RB and QB do have some effect on them."

This can be interpreted as: "all those coverage sacks that Tyrod takes because he holds the ball too long have an effect on the pass protection ranking". I am not saying that the o-line is good, but their true pass protection ranking is probably closer to their ranking in run blocking.

Edited by FLXbillsmafia

7 hours ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Except BarleyNY's post says "They note that while they try to eliminate their impact for these rankings, the abilities of the RB and QB do have some effect on them."

This can be interpreted as: "all those coverage sacks that Tyrod takes because he holds the ball too long have an effect on the pass protection ranking". I am not saying that the o-line is good, but their true pass protection ranking is probably closer to their ranking in run blocking.

Honestly, it looks like a combination to me.  The OL isn’t doing TT any favors and he’s not doing them any either.  I knew it wasn’t a good situation, but I didn’t realize it was this bad.