According to Vegas...

McBean

Cam looks bad when under pressure. The Bills generated very little pass rush today. I think a few more blitzes will be needed for a win on the road.

However, Mcdermott is a bald Jauron so he will keep it safe. Play zone and try to keep Cam contained. It is not a bad scheme, but if you pressure Cam I think they can get a few turnovers early.

OK.

Which one of us is going to sit down and have a talk with Dareus about....ya know...trying.

I will say this about the man, when he is on and he is up he is one of those who raises everyone around him up. If we had the Dareus from his banner year, oh man, look out.

Panthers win on the road against another bottom feeder team was much more impressive than what we did at home against the Jets.

And Newton played like trash for the most part which is telling, but Panthers defense certainly looked great and we aren't going to do what we did to the Jets to them in terms of running the ball so the passing game will need to be much better.

This game will be the true barometer of what to expect from the Bills this season.