MILLOY talks to LAW

Haha finally.  I thought you couldn't possibly be considering there was another Lawyer calling up Law.

262347[/snapback]

My brain is not processing information today. I think maybe I killed one too many brain cells last night. I always wondered which one would be the beer that broke the camels back. I'll have to see if I can find the bottle cap and save it as a momento to the night my IQ offically dropped 20 pts.

My brain is not processing information today. I think maybe I killed one too many brain cells last night. I always wondered which one would be the beer that broke the camels back. I'll have to see if I can find the bottle cap and save it as a momento to the night my IQ offically dropped 20 pts.

262371[/snapback]

Lets sign Lawyer!!! That would be super!!!!

262371[/snapback]

Didn't realize an IQ can be a negative number.

JUST KIDDING ! B-)

I don't think there's that many women that would name their son Lawyer..who would want to curse their child with that?  B-)

262351[/snapback]

We dont want to read too much into it, but I will. Ty Law refernced that alot of players have called and asked him to come and play with him but he pointed out 1 name of all those players, Lawyer so they can do it all over again. Do what? Win with a second year QB, Win with one of it not the best Defenses in the leaugue. Finally bring a Champinship to a team that is longing for it after losing 4 straight. The point here is I think Law his hinting he might be reunited with Lawyer., but hes got to get healthy first. So we will see come May.

Personally, I want Law it could be like the year the Ravens won it all. All on defense.

Really? Milloy's name is not mentioned once in the article. You might want to read the whole thing before you comment.

262274[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe I'm the one who should read the whole thing before I comment. :devil:

Yeah because Milloy sucks so bad.  :devil:

263260[/snapback]

No, not a knock on Milloy so much, but I think he did come on the expensive side. Thinking more of Bledsoe. Thinking mostly really that Bill Belichick seems to always be in the know when it comes to these matters.

No, not a knock on Milloy so much, but I think he did come on the expensive side.  Thinking more of Bledsoe.  Thinking mostly really that Bill Belichick seems to always be in the know when it comes to these matters.

263262[/snapback]

My understanding is that only the signing bonus and the 1st year's salary are gauranteed. If that's accurate, I'd bring him in, sign him for 3 or 4 years - the guy is a playmaker afterall - and move McGee to nickel. After a couple of years, release Law, and after learning from the likes of Vincent, Clements, and Law, McGee would be in a prime position to take over the position.

I'd love to have Ty Law. You can never have enough game-changers IMO.

My understanding is that only the signing bonus and the 1st year's salary are gauranteed.  If that's accurate, I'd bring him in, sign him for 3 or 4 years - the guy is a playmaker afterall - and move McGee to nickel.  After a couple of years, release Law, and after learning from the likes of Vincent, Clements, and Law, McGee would be in a prime position to take over the position.

I'd love to have Ty Law.  You can never have enough game-changers IMO.

263266[/snapback]

I can go along with that. Just need to make sure his foot is fully healed and won't be a problem.

LOL, the only way we repeat what the Ravens did is develop a respectable pass rush just from the front four. How many of you think that will happen now that Pat's gone? When he was here, we had the same deficiency.