I Beat Maurice Clarett

Columbus, Ohio peeps

March 9 you can enter a competition to try and top the 4.82 forty time posted by Maurice Clarett at the NFL Combine. The prize? An "I Beat Maurice Clarett" T-shirt.

260426[/snapback]

:doh:;):lol:

if anyone goes, can they run twice and send me one of the shirts?

Please??? and when you do it, run it backwards.

Columbus, Ohio peeps

March 9 you can enter a competition to try and top the 4.82 forty time posted by Maurice Clarett at the NFL Combine. The prize? An "I Beat Maurice Clarett" T-shirt.

260426[/snapback]

Watch how few people can actually do that. Yes, for a RB he is slow. For a human being that is not bad.

Have any of you people actually run a 40?  I'd be willing to bet that there are very few, if any, members of this board that can run a 4.82 40.

260521[/snapback]

I readily admit that I wouldn't be anywhere close to a 4.82 in the 40. At the height of my athletic career (which isn't saying much), the best I could do in the 40 was about 4.55. That was over 10 years and 100 lbs ago!

I readily admit that I wouldn't be anywhere close to a 4.82 in the 40.  At the height of my athletic career (which isn't saying much), the best I could do in the 40 was about 4.55.  That was over 10 years and 100 lbs ago!

260526[/snapback]

If someone put a bucket of La Nova wings and a garbage plate at 40 yards I bet you could get there in under 4.5 even today. :doh:

Have any of you people actually run a 40?  I'd be willing to bet that there are very few, if any, members of this board that can run a 4.82 40.

260521[/snapback]

Not even close. But I'm still fast enough to catch my wife. :doh:

Uh, after that, watching the clock is not permitted.

Most of the members of this board can run a 4.8 in the 40 or better.

260448[/snapback]

I for one will say that I wouldn't come close to 4.8 seconds in the 40. I'd be lucky to not have to stop halfway through from a smoke and a glass of water.

I readily admit that I wouldn't be anywhere close to a 4.82 in the 40.  At the height of my athletic career (which isn't saying much), the best I could do in the 40 was about 4.55.  That was over 10 years and 100 lbs ago!

260526[/snapback]

Rich i agree... as a D3 hurdler/sprinter (400m/500m) i prolly run about a 4.5-4.6. Most people on this board would be lucky to break 5.25 which is about average for an Olineman.

Rich i agree... as a D3 hurdler/sprinter (400m/500m) i prolly run about a 4.5-4.6. Most people on this board would be lucky to break 5.25 which is about average for an Olineman.

260913[/snapback]

Probably so.

Hurdles, huh? Nice. I did the 110s and 300s (PA has 300s, not 400s) in high school and the 110s in college.

I for one will say that I wouldn't come close to 4.8 seconds in the 40.  I'd be lucky to not have to stop halfway through from a smoke and a glass of water.

260741[/snapback]

:(

Now that's funny!

DUDE THAT IS HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

I LOST 20LBS

I CAN DEF BEAT THAT TIME.

OH I WOULD JUST LUV ONE OF THOSE SHIRTSSS

I WOULD WEAR IT AT MY ANUUAL DRAFT PARTY....

260944[/snapback]

What annual (or is it anuual) draft party?