The nuances of the QB position

Tyrod needs to get the ball out of his hands and anticipate the receiver coming open. Denison said today that is what he needs to see from him. The west coast offense is all about timing and so far Tyrod is not running the plays as called because he's hanging on to the ball too long and not making quick reads

This team will never win a super bowl with TT.

Well I never said Win a SB...

And out of all the QBs on the roster he gives us the best chance to win this year.

I just want to win games at this point

Can we make the playoffs before we talk about SB. We can win 9 or 10 games with TT which is better than 6-10 or 7-9 every year..

He's our best option this year and our QB. I'm a bills fan not a fan of player xyz

I never understand why some people put some "words" in quotation marks. "Words" are "words"; there aren't "special" "words" that need quotation marks. If some "words" were more "special" than other "words" we'd need "special" "dictionaries" for "special words." Like Webster's "Special" "Words" "Dictionaries."

"Go" "Bills"!!!!

I never understand why some people put some "words" in quotation marks. "Words" are "words"; there aren't "special" "words" that need quotation marks. If some "words" were more "special" than other "words" we'd need "special" "dictionaries" for "special words." Like Webster's "Special" "Words" "Dictionaries.""Go" "Bills"!!!!

"I miss your posts"

Point taken