Anybody gonna watch the Lamachenko fight?

Buffalo716

Coming up within the next hour or so.

IMO the best pound for pound boxer in the world. You can watch some serious skills when you see him dissect his opponents with offensive and defensive perfection

This kids a technician

Edited by Buffalo716

Beat him ringpost to ringpost.

2 minutes in I thought man he can end this whenever he wants..

He needs better competition because he was toying with the poor guy

Yeah, he fought tomato cans. I used to be a big Andre Berto fan early in his career. I thought he was going to be great. He destroyed guys until he ended up fighting some real competition and then he became an average fighter. I don't think that's the case with Lomachenko. He's really special. It's tough to gauge how special until he fights the top guys.

I honestly wasn't impressed with him. He is definitely athletic and skilled don't get me wrong. I didn't care for all of the nonsense in there and I didn't see how his opponent got knocked out. The punches didn't seem to be landing clean and his power seemed very lacking. Espn of course is going to make it sound like it was spectacular. I just didnt see it that way.

I honestly wasn't impressed with him. He is definitely athletic and skilled don't get me wrong. I didn't care for all of the nonsense in there and I didn't see how his opponent got knocked out. The punches didn't seem to be landing clean and his power seemed very lacking. Espn of course is going to make it sound like it was spectacular. I just didnt see it that way.

That's why I want to see him fight someone that can hit him back. His skill, movement and hand speed is impressive. His power doesn't do much for me. I'd like to see him fight someone that will hit him back. I think that it will be hard to win many decisions against him as he's so active but what will happen when he gets hurt?

The corner threw in the towel.

When you are literally 10x better than the guy you are stepping into the ring against you try to get as much ring time as possible so you are better prepared for that 12 round war

He coulda ended him round 2

I agree that his skills are impressive. Kirby and I agree, let's see him against a higher skilled opponent. I also wonder about his loss? Strange that a guy like him would lose a decision, even being a slow starter.

Does anyone remember Prince Naseem Hamed? This guy reminds me of him. The Prince was everything Lamachenko is. When the Prince stepped up, he got cut to ribbons by Barrera. My gut tells me Lamachenko is mo

re Hamed than Barrera.

I agree that his skills are impressive. Kirby and I agree, let's see him against a higher skilled opponent. I also wonder about his loss? Strange that a guy like him would lose a decision, even being a slow starter.

Does anyone remember Prince Naseem Hamed? This guy reminds me of him. The Prince was everything Lamachenko is. When the Prince stepped up, he got cut to ribbons by Barrera. My gut tells me Lamachenko is mo

re Hamed than Barrera.

I fully agree I want to see him fight better competition.

And his SD loss was a joke. He was lowblowed after lowblowed and a judge didn't take a point away. Which proved the difference.

You said it yourself he likes to start slow, I don't think he will let it go to the judges anymore after his SDL