per kffl

3 yr 13 mil 6 mil bonus

that sucks arse

259643[/snapback]

That would suck. Considering he said he would take less to be here, this kind of pisses me off. Either he is lying, or TD made a mistake not giving him a deal close to this.

Could we afford that?  Most likely.  Was he worth that?  No.  He's on the downside of his career.  He's 33 I believe.  It wasn't a cost effective move.

259648[/snapback]

I have been thinking he is worth about 3.5 mil a season with a 5mil bonus. This deal goes above that a bit, but it makes me wonder if we coudn't have kept him for that much.

So, just to summarize: To keep Jonas and Pat, it would have been 18 million in signing bonuses.......no thanks.

So, just to summarize: To keep Jonas and Pat, it would have been 18 million in signing bonuses.......no thanks.

259654[/snapback]

Funny how easy it is for some to spend RALPH's money!!!

259654[/snapback]

Exactly. Too many people talking out of both sides of their mouth this week...busting on teams like the 'Skins for overspending wildly, yet crying the blues over TD not shelling out similar bucks for PW and JJ.